Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Elizabeth News

  1. #1
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    I asked my PS if it's true that Club members will be able to see Elizabeth first and this is what she replied: Yes, Club members will be able to see her first, it's going to be out during the Summer but we are waiting to confirm dates. I can't wait until the Summer!!!!

  2. #2
    Dancingfewl423
    Guest Dancingfewl423's Avatar

    Post

    That's awesome!!!!! Thanks so much dolllover!!!!

    Too bad i'm not in the club [img]frown.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Your welcome! If you want I'll tell you what Elizabeth looks like when we get to see her in the Club!

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner felicityprincess04's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 30th, 2004
    Posts
    683
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Lorz!!!

    I'll totally let you know what she looks like as soon as she comes out! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member AG DRESS DESIGNER's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 29th, 2004
    Posts
    424
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for the info. I can hardly wait to see which face mold she will have. Most of the rumors are that she is going to have Kaya's face.

  6. #6
    ponydreamer
    Guest ponydreamer's Avatar

    Post

    I know I've said this before...but I'm not sure I can wait!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member judiaci's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2003
    Posts
    2,354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My DD is in the club. I will copy and paste any information about Elizabeth here on this board for anyone who is not in the club.

  8. #8
    ponydreamer
    Guest ponydreamer's Avatar

    Post

    I purchased the club, but have not registered a child yet. I actually clicked the box that said this membership was for me alone.

    I have no desire to make up a child, and I won't. I could just use my niece, but I'm not sure my sister will want to deal with it.

  9. #9
    AmericanGirlLover2982
    Guest AmericanGirlLover2982's Avatar

    Post

    Also for news about elizabeth read muy post about my converasation that i had today with Valerie Tripp. I wrote about Elizabeth news today too that I heard.

    Nikki [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member rachie421's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    712
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I know ppl have said Elizabeth will be released in the summer, but do they mean July or August?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •